Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under as applicable. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
1) www.smartelix.in, is a technology enabled multi dimensional career assessment website that helps the users in career planning in the best of their interests. The website is managed by Smartelix Academy, Pune. Before using our services/ products you should go through the present Agreement (herein after referred to as EULA) and agree to the terms and conditions of the EULA. The User of the site shall be deemed to have read the terms of the EULA and duly accepted them before browsing through the website.
2) These terms may be changed / updated from time to time solely at our discretion. By using our site you will be bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned in the EULA. You are required to and responsible for regularly reviewing the EULA to keep yourself updated with the changes/ amendments to the EULA as made by us from time to time. If u continue to access the website subsequent to such changes to EULA, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the said changes.
1) SMARTELIX shall charge the fee for the services provided as per the structure provided on the website. By using the services which are subject to payment, as mentioned therein, you accept to pay for the same before using the services.
2) You further undertake not to raise any dispute qua the fee charged for the services in any manner whatsoever as you have agreed to the same out of free will and without any undue influence.
3) You further undertake that you have read the Terms & Conditions of the Payment that are prompted when you move towards payment of the paid services and have accepted the same before making the payment.
4) SMARTELIX uses third party payments providers to receive payments from user. SMARTELIX is not responsible for delays or erroneous transactions execution or cancellation of orders due to payment issues. SMARTELIX takes utmost care to work with 3rd party payment providers, but does not control their systems, processes, technology and work flows, hence cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment providers.
The fee to be charged by SMARTELIX from users shall be decided solely by SMARTELIX and the user/s shall have no right/say to interfere in the same.
You agree to bear all applicable taxes, charges cess etc. levied on the services being rendered to you as notified by the Central/State Govt. time to time, unless already included in the price offered.
SMARTELIX renders services as soon as availed, therefore there is no provision for cancellation of payment by the User/s. The user/s is therefore deemed to have understood and accepted that once the payment is completed to SMARTELIX as per the services availed, there shall be no cancellation.
SMARTELIX renders services including but not limited to counseling, assessment tests etc, which act as a bonafide guide to the user and the services are rendered as soon as availed, therefore there is no provision for refund of fee paid by the User/s. The user/s is therefore deemed to have understood and accepted that once the fee is paid to the SMARTELIX as per the services availed, there shall be no refund of the said Fee.
The parties shall attempt that in the event of their being any dispute between them during your use of the Website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement, or the documents they incorporate by reference or anything relating to the present EULA, the dispute is settled by mutual discussion. In the event of failure of discussion the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator, who shall be an independent and neutral third party appointed by SMARTELIX. The place of arbitration shall be Pune, India. The Arbitration proceedings shall be in the English Language and shall be governed by Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us at:
Or send an email to [email protected]
Any grievances can also be addressed to the following number: +919326237923
Copyright © 2022 Smartelix Academy. All rights reserved.